You've got a novel on your heart! The problem is...
- you’ve started a first draft but aren’t finishing it.
- you keep revising the first chapters, hoping that eventually the rest of the story will become clear.
- you are doubting that your idea is any good.
- you worry it might turn out that you’re a terrible writer.
- you have trouble just making yourself sit down and write already.
My friend, I’ve got you.
I help writers who have a story on their heart find clarity and accountability so they can finally write their novels.
If you write contemporary fiction for adults, young adults, or middle grade readers, I’m your person. Learn more about my coaching services here.
Our stories matter.
Why contemporary fiction? Because I love stories of regular people living regular lives, experiencing extraordinary emotional growth and change. Read more about my passion for stories here.
How can I help you?
What people are saying….
Here is what I know for sure …
- Your story matters. You deserve to write it and you have a reader out there who needs it.
- There is no “right” way to write a novel (but there are some things that can help).
- You can write a novel with a schedule that fits your life.
- The deeper you understand your story, the more your reader will be impacted by it.
- Your story will only get written if you write it.
- Self-doubt is part of the process, and it doesn’t need to keep you from writing.
- You’ve waited long enough to become the writer you’ve always wanted to be.