Know Your Story Inside Out!
This is where you want to start if you are in the early stages of your first draft or if that idea is still in your head. Together we will explore both the external events of the story AND the internal (emotional) growth of the protagonist. You will leave this program with a solid, tangible working outline of your entire book and a clear roadmap for getting started.
Using a step-by-step process, we’ll clarify:
- what your book is about
- what you are trying to say
- what your protagonist wants
- how the events will unfold
…and much, much more!
You’ll leave this small-group program with:
- a working outline for both the events and the internal (emotional) change of your main character
- a “book jacket” summary of your book
- deep understanding of your ideal reader
- a roadmap for moving forward with your first draft
- confidence, eagerness, and a rejuvenated love of your story*
* not guaranteed, but very likely!!
Six weekly assignments
Written feedback delivered prior to each week’s call
Initial 30-min. 1-on-1 consultation
Six 90-min. group calls
Unlimited Voxer and/or email access for duration of program
Final 1-on-1 consultation to establish your next steps in writing your book!